Mincon holds itself to the highest performance and quality standards, ensuring customers consistently receive the most-reliable, high-performance and longest-lasting hard-rock drilling tools in the world. To achieve this, we are driven by a policy of continuous innovation and improvement in our products, value-added benefits, and customer service.
All Mincon manufacturing facilities are ISO certified, which covers all aspects of design and manufacturing, administration and corporate management, and is certified and audited periodically by the International Standards Organisation.
Mincon Group plc Quality Policy
Mincon Group will:
- Establish and maintain systems to fully deliver on all aspects of customers’ needs
- Establish and maintain systems which are customer-focused and lead to the delivery of the customer requirements in a structured orderly manner
- Ensure the systems and structures are maintained and resourced to meet the requirements of ISO standards
- Review the effectiveness and continually improve aspects of the management system
- Establish systems for the setting and assessment of appropriate quality objectives relevant to our customers’ business needs
In addition, staff at Mincon Group, through a team effort will strive to understand:
- Specific requirements for each of our customers
- The importance and value of every customer
- Customer requirements for the delivery of products and services